Saturday, December 6, 2008

Assignment 7 - about 12/03/08

Class date: 12/03/08

Making this post later than usual because I spaced out on Wednesday. Our teacher was sick so he just checked our sites so far, and suggested I add a background colour to mine. I played around with the colours and ended up making my table colour the background colour, and the tables a slightly darker blue. It does look nicer this way.

Other than the colour change, my site is mostly finished. I'm planning to add some pictures of my main characters, (if I can spruce the sketches I have up), and still considering a page of random information that didn't make it into the novel. Except the novel is now in the editing stage, and those details could be contradicted any second, depending on my muses' moods. ;)

Anyway, I spent most of class helping Dolce code her site. I'm not very good at teaching people, but she said watching me helped her understand the coding rules better. So I feel like it was a productive class. ^^