Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Assignment 1 - about 10/15/08

Class date: 10/15/08

Today we set up a Google blog to use to submit our class assignments, the first of which is to write a paragraph each week about what we did in class - hence the tag. We spent all of class today creating our blog, setting it up, and playing around with the features. Blogs are useful to know how to create and use, and can have many uses. This one is for a class. Other people use them to ramble about their lives, which I do on my LiveJournal. Other people create amusing blogs to give their visitors a laugh, such as Cake Wrecks, one of my favourite daily blogs to visit. I'm relatively familiar with blogs already. I have two different LJs, one for rambling and one for posting my stories, art, icons, AMVs, and generally anything artsy I feel like sharing. I have never had a Blogspot blog, however, so for the "something cool" I learned, I guess today that is simply learning my way around another of Google's features. Being able to use a new feature is always helpful - it might come in handy down the line.