Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Assignment 2 - about 10/22/08

Class date: 10/22/08

Since it was raining I left a little early to drive down to class. I made it as far as Bahia Honda before the rain got so bad that I couldn't even tell what side of the road I was (or wasn't) on, and had to pull over. It wasn't getting any better while I waited so I just decided to call and see if the class assignment today was something I could do at home. Since it was, I turned around and came back home. (Really, I was not up for getting in a head-on collision today. xD)

Today's class was, I believe, going to be a speaker coming in to discuss social networking, Facebook and MySpace in particular. The assignment was to make a Facebook page (thankfully FB, since MySpace irritates the heck out of me with its horrible interface and ridiculous drama-causing abilities) and post on it. I used to have a Facebook page but I never used it, so I just deactivated it and made a new one for the assignment. Here 'tis. Since I wasn't in class to get the full instructions, I just hope I did the project right!

No comments: